Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 01:45:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] v4.7.0 milestone feature discussion

The 4.7.0 milestone[1] has been created on the GitHub. PPMC may add what
you think should be fixed in this version to the milestone and discuss it
in this thread. We should have a final list before 30th Nov.

The community is also welcomed to suggest what issues to be fixed with a
higher priority.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/milestone/16

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC

Re: [DISCUSS] v4.7.0 milestone feature discussion

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Siwen

Sorry for the late reply. I've added your pull request to milestone 4.7.0.

Posted by Siwen Su <su...@apache.org>.