Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com> on 2002/07/16 03:36:18 UTC

Re: Proxy server options for SSL from Apache to Tomcat

I know absoluely nothing about your proxy stuff, but I hear mod_jk
should work just fine with TC located on a seperate machine from apache.
 You may be interested in ubeans.com/tomcat.  While he sets both of his
up locally, he indicates what would have to be done to put (one) TC on
another machine.  The same principal would apply, I think.

HTH,

Eddie