Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vikramjit Singh <vi...@gtllimited.com> on 2002/07/26 11:08:37 UTC

which tag for if else statement?

Hi all,

I was making my application, seems like there is no if-else kind of tag in
struts. there is <logic> tag but that also you have to check for every
condition. If each and every condition and if many conditions have to be
checked, wont the application will be slow.
Currently i am doing something like this:

<logic:equal name="subscriptionForm" property="action"
            scope="request" value="Create">
  <bean:message key="subscription.title.create"/>
</logic:equal>
<logic:equal name="subscriptionForm" property="action"
            scope="request" value="Delete">
      <bean:message key="subscription.title.delete"/>
</logic:equal>

Either i am missing something.

Regards,
Vikram.

RE: which tag for if else statement?

Posted by "SATISH.T" <sa...@wipro.com>.
If its just the case of if else statement then u could do with
logic:equal and logic:NotEqual  else if it�s the if ..else if ...else
if..else  then u will have to use repeated logic:Equal tags.