Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com> on 2007/04/15 18:03:43 UTC

Re: [Axis2] deploy

Sending with the correct prefix...

Hi Jim,

It would be a great help for us to understand your problem if you be a
bit more verbose about the error occurred. IIUC, your echo client works
with the simple_axis_server but not when the server is deployed with
apache2.
I'd list down a few obvious questions that comes right into my mind:

did you double check each step with what is given in the axis2 manual?
what is the output of the echo.exe?
what does the axis2 logs say?
what is the environment that you are running the server on? (eg.
64-bit?, windows version, etc.)

Regards,
Dumindu.