Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by J <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/08 18:39:35 UTC

skins and images (was: Context asset path from Java? (i18n))

Wonderful... the more I learn about this framework the
more I like it.  Thanks Filip.

On a related note, is there a best practice for doing
different skins for images?

For example, could I have images/skin1/titleMain.png
and images/skin2/titleMain.png?, with 1 asset that
references them both depending on the setting?  Or do
I need to do multiple assets for that, or are the
images normally grouped in the same directory with a
different suffix/prefix for the different skins?

Jason

--- "Filip S. Adamsen" <fi...@stubkjaer-adamsen.dk>

[snip]

Re: skins and images

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fi...@stubkjaer-adamsen.dk>.
Regarding the skinning (of cats?) there was a discussion a while ago.
Search the mailing-list archives (or use Google).

-Filip