Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vladimir Altuna <vl...@edifixio.com> on 2005/06/10 16:42:40 UTC

Cactus and Portlet

Hello,

I've been looking for portlet support within Cactus. I didn't find
anything related to it on the Cactus web page... but consulting the
mailing list showed me that two guys (Vincet Massol and John Rousseau)
have been working on it...

Can anybody tell me (perhaps you, Vincent or John) if a Portlet-Cactus
API is available now?

 Cheers

Vladimir Altuna - EDIFIXIO

RE: Cactus and Portlet

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Valdimir,

No it's not. I remember John and another person a long time before were
interested in that topic but I don't believe there has been progress (I
haven't seen it as least).

Thanks
-Vincent