Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by JamesLaFleur <ja...@web.de> on 2011/04/11 18:01:07 UTC

No cipher suites when using custom TrustManager

Hi,

I managed to use a custom TrustManager and KeyManager on my server
implementation. The thing is, that no cipher suites are found.
tlsParams.getCipherSuites returns an empty list. getJSSEProvider also
returns null.

For me, it seem like CXF is missing a security provider!? Can anyone help?
How can cipher suites be assigned (just assigning cipher suite string
identifiers does not help).

Thanks