Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 17:49:28 UTC

maven.skip.test=true is ignored

Guys,

I'm trying to rebuild after making a few experimental changes.  The testers
fail, but I still want to continue and produce the jar.  However, the
following seems to be ignored and the tests still run and obviously fail.
I'm only interested in rebuilding trinidad-impl, so that where I'm running
mvn from.

mvn -o -Dmaven.skip.test=true install

Anyone else seen this,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: maven.skip.test=true is ignored

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
OK OK, RTFM and I need glasses.  Thanks Laurie.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.