Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by ayache <ay...@zotix.co> on 2017/03/06 17:37:48 UTC

AMQ transaction rollback and commit

Hi

I have written AMQ plugin - see bellow a snippet. I am overriding the send
and messageConsumed methods. Whenever a message is consumed the client will
either send a commit for successfully downloading the message or rollback
when it is failed. The messageConsumed gets invoked for either case and for
each case there is some logic needs to be run. Is there a way of finding out
from the context or MessageReference whether the client has committed the
transaction or rolled back?

Thanks

Ayache

/**
 * Message AuditWriter Interceptor. It audits message into Cassandra
datastore.
 */
public final class MessageAuditorPlugin extends BrokerPluginSupport {

   private AuditWriter auditor;

    @Override
    public void send(final ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, final
Message message) throws Exception {
      //some logic....

     // call super
      super.send(producerExchange, message);

    }

    @Override
    public void messageConsumed(final ConnectionContext context, final
MessageReference messageReference)  {
       // some logic....

        getNext().messageConsumed(context, messageReference);
    }

 }