Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 17:41:37 UTC

Qpidd Issue - Queues are not being added anymore

This morning when I started my computer Qpidd wouldnt accept and queues.
I usually start my Qpidd boker with the following command:
*qpidd --auth=no *
Now I am attempting to add a queue to it as such
*D:\qpid-0.18\qpid-0.18\tools\src\py>python qpid-config add queue Testing
D:\qpid-0.18\qpid-0.18\tools\src\py>
*after that I tried a qpid-config and it seems there are no queues added to
the broker?
Any suggestions what might have caused this ?

Re: Qpidd Issue - Queues are not being added anymore

Posted by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Just a minor correction - "Qpid wouldn't accept any queues"