Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 13:36:39 UTC

[S2] - Struts2, portlets and Websphere Portal

Hello,

We are just considering libraries to be used in a new project that is
supposed to be a portlet application and work in Websphere 6.x Portal
version.

I have heard some comments about issues with Struts 1.x in this environment.
What does it look like in Struts 2?
Are there any issues with using it also with sitemesh in such app?

I have downloaded the portlet sample app for struts 2 and will try to
run it, but I would also ask for opinions of people that have some
experience in it.

Thanks in advance
  Dariusz Wojtas