Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/30 10:18:40 UTC

Re: please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

I've removed Isis from the monthly reporting.  Our next report is now
due in March.

Dan

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike :) I am doing good now, and yeah I am settled in NL with
my friend Robert Van Poelgeest :D he is hosting me in his apartment I
am working from home here, but next week I am going to my company's
office in BE to start the real business trip, this week is done as a
favor from my manager :D.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for that I should have done it before getting caught by someone
making a comment on us. Which is the time to apologize to you all not
being online/active last week cause I was preparing travelling to NL
and BE also I was sick when I get to here, by here I mean NL.

Thanks Dan for saving our asses :).

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've removed Isis from the monthly reporting.  Our next report is now due in
> March.
>
> Dan
>

> On 30/12/2010 06:35, David Crossley wrote:
>>
>> If the three projects Isis, ALOIS, Gora
>> think that they have settled in to the Incubator
>> and now don't need the extra attention of monthly reporting,
>> then please remove your project from the "Monthly"
>> section of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>>
>> -David

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour