Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by navneek <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 11:36:47 UTC

Persistence in ActiveMQ

Hi,
Im using apache-activemq-5.0.0.2-fuse. I would like to persist all messages
which im sending and receiving. Could anyone please help me how this works
and what configuration I have to make.
I would use either jdbcjournel or pure database persitence. Please help me
to accomplish this,,,

-Navneeth.

Re: Persistence in ActiveMQ

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
BTW in a JMS client, persistence is on by default.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Persistence in ActiveMQ

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Persistence in ActiveMQ

Posted by mule1 <ua...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

I am having the same problem. I am not able to figure out how in activemq 5,
I can persist all messages - I tried setting persistent="true" on the broker
in activemq.xml

Please help.