Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/03/06 09:14:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Send Github Comments to other list

Hey all,

as you all just saw… all github comments (during review) are send as separate message to the list.
This adds a lot of noise to the list.

Julian

AW: [DISCUSS] Send Github Comments to other list

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
+1 for that also. It just feels uncool to shoot 20 emails to the dev@ list with one click :)

What do others think?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Send Github Comments to other list
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi Julian,

That's why I don't like that feature very much as I never read the emails because of the minimal informational content.
Other projects redirect that to the issues@ list ... how about that?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Send Github Comments to other list