Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Diane L. Davison" <Di...@oracle.com> on 2000/11/09 21:28:26 UTC

Fault Listener

Is there a situation where one would want to define different
faultListeners for different services?  If so, can someone please
provide an example situation?

The current code allows to define faultListeners in the deployment
descriptor for each service.  What I am wondering is whether I would
ever want to define a different set of faultListeners for different
services, or whether it makes sense to have a set of faultListeners that
would apply to all services, or at least to all services of the same
type (Java, EJB, etc).

Diane

--
Diane L. Davison