Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ahmad Morad <mo...@db.informatik.uni-kassel.de> on 2002/07/01 15:53:12 UTC

JSVgCanvas using DOM

Hallo all!

I'm trying to view a SVG Document which I read from a socket connection
in a JSVGCanvas. The DOM I generate is redable and I can print it out
in a file and view it in an SVG viewer (also in Batik).

But this code:

private JSVGCanvas viewport;ling
viewport.setSVGDocument(svgDoc);

with the DOM-Tree produce the following exeception!

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.batik.dom.GenericElementNS
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.getRootElement(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent.computeRenderingTransform(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent.updateRenderingTransform(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.swing.gvt.JGVTComponent$1.componentResized(Unknown
Source)
at
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.componentResized(AWTEventMulticaster.java:100)

Could any body help me.
thanks,
Morad.

--