Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Juan Manuel Bellina <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/27 06:05:04 UTC

How to generate a fo file

As I told before,  I am making some pdf reports.  I
choosed a word procesor which has a plug-in to save
the file in a XSL:FO format.

But somebody told me that is not the correct way
because I have data y visual format in the same file.
It seems there is another way to do this.  A xml file
containing the data ad a xsl file containing the
structure.  Then I should use a XSL-T process to make
the XSL:FO file.

I want to know if I am correct and if someone has
aditional information / coments / examples to send me,
 that could help me lot.
Thanks,

Juan

Re: How to generate a fo file

Posted by Juan Manuel Bellina <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Do you know where I can find an example of "Creating
an XSL-FO Document Using XSLT".?

Re: How to generate a fo file

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.