Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/03/30 23:04:46 UTC

PersistenceBrokerImpl Warning Message

Hello All:

Any one please shed lights on this warning when running Jetspeed 2.1
dev. I didn't noticed it there before.

[org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl] WARN: No running tx
found, please only store in context of an PB-tran
saction, to avoid side-effects - e.g. when rollback of complex objects

I search the internet, still don't quite get it.

Thank you.

---Yang

Re: PersistenceBrokerImpl Warning Message

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Yang,

If you can recreate that, let us know what you were doing at the time
with the portal. Were you noticing any other unexpected behavior that
went along with the warning?

Randy