Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/07/24 22:27:58 UTC

[MENTOR] FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating Released

I sent this to announce@apache.org but I don't see it in Markmail for
list:org.apache.announce order:date-backward so I'm assuming it didn't get
there.  Is this a restricted list?  Is there someplace else I was suppose
to send it?

Carol

Re: [MENTOR] FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating Released

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

On 7/25/12 11 :05AM, "Greg Reddin" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>
>wrote:
>> On 7/24/12 5 :33PM, "Greg Reddin" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>It may have just not been moderated yet.
>>
>> I'm not sure what that means but it did show up on the list this
>>morning.
>
>The announcement message that came to flex-dev went into the
>moderator's queue and I had to accept it to get it here. I suspect the
>same thing happened for announce@, but it just took the moderators of
>that list longer to accept it.
>
>It came from your apache.org address, which I believe is why I had to
>moderate it on flex-dev. You may not be subscribed to flex-dev with
>that address. I added it to the allow list so you won't have to be
>moderated on flex-dev any more.

I'm sure that is it.  Good to know.  Yesterday I had to figure out how to
send mail from my apache address.

Carol

Re: [MENTOR] FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating Released

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/12 5 :33PM, "Greg Reddin" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>It may have just not been moderated yet.
>
> I'm not sure what that means but it did show up on the list this morning.

The announcement message that came to flex-dev went into the
moderator's queue and I had to accept it to get it here. I suspect the
same thing happened for announce@, but it just took the moderators of
that list longer to accept it.

It came from your apache.org address, which I believe is why I had to
moderate it on flex-dev. You may not be subscribed to flex-dev with
that address. I added it to the allow list so you won't have to be
moderated on flex-dev any more.

Greg

Re: [MENTOR] FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating Released

Posted by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com>.
Congrats ;)

Where the party at?

--Dwayne