Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/10/06 00:17:39 UTC

[Proposal] display Error Message Icon on a PDA

Hello,

When a validation error occurs on an input field, for ex : 'value not entered' when 'required' attribute is set to 'true' on an inputText, messages are rendered alongwith a Icon that is specific to the type of message (For ex : one icon for ERROR, one icon for INFORMATION). This appears fine on a Desktop. On a PDA, the error icon is missing, however, the message text does get rendered as in a desktop.

Therefore, I propose displaying an Error Message Icon on a PDA.

I will go ahead a create a JIRA for this.

Take Care,
-Piyush