Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/03/28 19:19:16 UTC

RE : Replacement for Pregoal

Look at this issue : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2097.

Note a new version has been today, we need to probably wait long time.
I think a lot of users needs this but ...............
I don't why this can be included ?
Maybe a maven developper can say ?
AFAIK, it's just an update in components.xml in
src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus (adding a phase between test and
package)
In the artifact,
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/branches/maven-2.0.x/
maven-core/ (this is not available with viewcvs try with a svn co).

But you can unzip the file M2_HOME/lib/maven-core-2.0.3.jar and add the
phase. (not wonderful but works)

- Olivier

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Please:
a) DON'T post to issues@maven.apache.org. That's what
users@maven.apache.org is for
b) DON'T blindly reply to all and start cross posting like I am here.

I just want to stop this before it happens too often. In fact, I will
see if I can change the lists to make posts moderated, even from
subscribers...

This has been a public service announcement.

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Please: