Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Srivatsan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 23:13:41 UTC

Re: http defintion overrides jsr181 annotation definition

Hi Guillame,

Can you please let me know as to what parameters should be configured for
the annotations in the POJOs to be considered for WSDL generation?

Does WSDLFlattener method overrides the generated WSDL and creates a new
WSDL off the parameters specified in xbean.xml?

Thanks,
Srivatsan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The abstract WSDL is generated from the POJO by servicemix-jsr181 component.
On the BC side, the component will create the concrete WSDL model
based on the abstract one, but there's no reason why it would change
the abstract model.

On 6/26/07, Srivatsan <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guillame,
>
> Can you please let me know as to what parameters should be configured for
> the annotations in the POJOs to be considered for WSDL generation?
>
> Does WSDLFlattener method overrides the generated WSDL and creates a new
> WSDL off the parameters specified in xbean.xml?
>
> Thanks,
> Srivatsan
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > You're right, the WSDL is generated using the informations
> > given on the http endpoint (service name / endpoint name).
> > If you want to have those from the jsr181 component, just
> > put the right parameters ;-)
> >
> > On 12/20/06, moraleslos <mo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I finally got my WS up and running but have a question on names generated
> >> in
> >> the WSDL.  In my jsr181-annotated Service POJO, I've defined my WS like
> >> this:
> >>
> >> @WebService(
> >>         name = "MusicSearchService",
> >>         portName = "MusicSearchServicePortType",
> >>         targetNamespace = "http://test.music.com"
> >> )
> >>

> >> my xbean def for my jsr181 component looks like this:
> >>
> >>     <jsr181:endpoint
> >>         service="foo:jsr181MusicSearchService"
> >>
> >> pojoClass="com.test.servicemix.music.DefaultMusicSearchService"
> >>                 annotations="jsr181"/>
> >>

> >> my xbean def for my http component looks like this:
> >>
> >>     <http:endpoint
> >>         service="foo:MusicService"
> >>         endpoint="musicSearch"
> >>         role="consumer"
> >>         locationURI="http://localhost:8192/MusicSearchService"
> >>         targetService="foo:jsr181MusicSearchService"
> >>         soap="true"/>
> >>
> >> when I deploy this and check the WSDL, seems like the xbean defs override
> >> any and all definitions of the annotated POJO.  For example, I expect my
> >> wsdl service name to be "MusicSearchService"... instead it is
> >> "MusicService".  For the wsdl port type I would expect it to be
> >> "MusicSearchServicePortType"... instead it is
> >> "jsr181MusicSearchServicePortType".  Seems like the WSDL gets generated
> >> using defaults from the http xbean def and not the actual
> >> jsr181-annotated
> >> POJO def.
> >>
> >> Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> -los
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,