Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/09/22 01:47:02 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by HossMan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by HossMan.
The comment on this change is: remove possible link spam - url may have been intended for PublicServers page ?.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=232&rev2=233

   * FilterQueryGuidance - How do I partition my query in main query and filter query in order to have Solr's caching work efficiently?
   * SolrFacetingOverview
   * SolrPlugins
-  * [[http://www.juziku.com/|聚资库]]
   * SolrRelevancyCookbook
   * LargeIndexes - Covers how to design and operate a very large Solr index.
   * NearRealtimeSearch

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by HossMan

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: The "FrontPage" page has been changed by HossMan.
: The comment on this change is: remove possible link spam - url may have been intended for PublicServers page ?.
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=232&rev2=233

This was largely a guess on my part, at best that link should be on
"PublicServers" not the front page of hte solr wiki....

: -  * [[http://www.juziku.com/|聚资库]]

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston