Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <An...@libero.it> on 2007/01/16 15:47:57 UTC

JAckrabbit cluster

Hi all.

Sorry we are newby in JCR-170 and jackrabbit technology.

We are thinking to use jackrabbit for our CMS; we need a cluster feature; it seems that jsckrabbit can't be used in a clustered environment....how can we solve this?

Our scenario is to use jackrabbit on a server and this server is clustered with another node; when one of the 2 nodes is down the other node (the active one and, so, the other jackrabbit) must handle all the requests..is it a real scenario? How can we obtain it?

Thanx to all,
Angelo

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada16gen07

Re: JAckrabbit cluster

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.
Hi Michael,

there is an alternative journal implementation to be available in
jackrabbit 1.2.2, namely DatabaseJournal, that expects roughly the
same parameters as a database persistence manager. For more
information, please follow:

Kind regards
Dominique

Re: JAckrabbit cluster