Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Fabian Moerchen <fa...@mybytes.de> on 2002/01/23 18:11:44 UTC

Re: Torque Criteria Question (doDelete and doSelect)

hi

i was at the same point last night. ;)

i expected the same behaviour you did, since DELETE FROM MYTABLE
deletes everything. i didn't even see deleteAll() yet, so thanks for
enlightening me, but i agree, it's not coherent with doSelect.

bye
fabian

Posted by Fabian Moerchen <fa...@mybytes.de>.
hi

actually that was too quick. for me neither

MyTablePeer.doDelete(new Criteria())

nor

BasePeer.deleteAll(MyTablePeer.TABLE_NAME, null, 0)

works. how do i delete all entries?

i need it for my unit tests, so i know i start with an empty table.

bye
fabian