Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Subir Sengupta <su...@walmart.com> on 2002/06/09 06:06:59 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.3 and Mod JK problem

Hi,

I have Tomcat running on my dev box, with no problems.  I moved tomcat over
to another server and I now start getting this error:

StandardEngine[Walmart]: Mapping server name '172.28.101.132'
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying a direct match
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying an alias match
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying the default host
StandardEngine[Walmart]: Mapping server name '172.28.101.132'
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying a direct match
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying an alias match
StandardEngine[Walmart]:  Trying the default host

Here are snippets from my workers.properties and server.xml files.

workers.properties

# The workers that your plugins should create and work with
#
worker.list=ajp12,ajp13-0
worker.ajp13-0.port=8009
worker.ajp13-0.host=localhost
worker.ajp13-0.type=ajp13
# /AJP13WORKERS

server.xml

  <Service name="Tomcat 4.0.3">
               acceptCount="10" debug="0">
    </Connector>

The site will still serve pages but it keeps repeating the above message.
Any ideas about what would cause this are appreciated.

Thanks,
Subir

 <<Subir Sengupta (E-mail).vcf>>