Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 11:02:03 UTC

Re: [classlib][awt] JUnit AWT TestRunner: menu should disappear after pressing "ALT" key

Hi Andrey,

We've agreed to be compatible with RI as much as possible. But in case
if differences are minimal and not covered by the spec and if we have
to change fundamental concepts of our AWT architecture to be able to
fix these differences then I vote for leaving things as it is and file
NBD.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

Re: [classlib][awt] JUnit AWT TestRunner: menu should disappear after pressing "ALT" key

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1 to either

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 for non bug difference.