Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/16 08:26:45 UTC

about maven's built-in properties

Hi, community,
      In this url
"http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/properties.html" , it
intruduces many maven's built-in properties, for example,
maven.repo.local, but it is maven 1.x ,  Do these properties still
exist in maven3 ? Could we use these properties in pom.xml like
${maven.repo.local} ? It seems ${maven.repo.local} do not work if
without defining "maven.repo.local" in maven command like "mvn
-Dmaven.repo.local=xxx install".

Best regards!

Re: about maven's built-in properties

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.