Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/11/29 16:10:26 UTC

Re: requirements

Hi Eric,

If you did not do yet I'd highly recommend to read Sharan's book

Jacques

Re: requirements

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
ok thank you Jacques.
ERic

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

> There is a link from https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/
> OFBiz+Related+Books
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 29/11/2014 17:06, Heidi Dehaes a écrit :
>
>  Hello Sharan , Pierre,
>>
>> Thanks for your clear information and yes, i will buy your book. Just
>> don't
>> know at the moment where to buy it.
>>
>> Eric
>>
>> Olagos bvba
>> Heidi Dehaes
>> Kerkstraat 34
>> 2570 Duffel
>> Belgium
>> Tel. :     015/31 53 04
>> GSM :    0485/22 35 80
>> E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
>> http://www.olagos.eu
>> http://www.olagos.com
>> http://www.olagos.be
>> http://www.olagos.nl

>>  Hi Jacques
>>>
>>> Thanks for the recommendation! Although Eric - the simple answer to your
>>> question is 'No. Creating a requirement doesnt mean that a purchase
>>> invoice
>>> automatically is made to a supplier.'
>>>
>>> A requirement is used as an indication that you need to order something
>>> from
>>> a supplier.
>>>
>>> You will still need some type of manual intervention to create the
>>> purchase
>>> order. In the case of requirement you can convert it into a purchase

Re: requirements

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: requirements

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.