Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Wargo <jo...@johnwargo.com> on 2014/04/21 19:22:36 UTC

Hooks

Regarding hooks, is there an easy way to deploy them to your project? For example, with the ability to specify a project template to use with the CLI create command, can that include hooks?

I thought the template option was added to the CLI, but the 3.4 CLI docs don't mention it: http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-Line%20Interface. Is it in there?

Re: Hooks

Posted by "John M. Wargo" <jw...@gmail.com>.
But a complete project template could include hooks and even merges.

John M. Wargo

Re: Hooks

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I think the purpose is to streamline the workflow of checking in www/,
merges/, config.xml, hooks/ (and not plugins/, platforms/). It indeed is a
glorified cp -r.

Re: Hooks

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Looks good, but I think we should also import hooks/.

Also, I think we could attempt a bit of a refactor of the implementation,
but I'm happy to leave that for after we break out cordova-lib.

Re: Hooks

Posted by Mark Koudritsky <ka...@google.com>.

Re: Hooks

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.