Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Brian Deep <bd...@cc-sw.com> on 2004/09/28 15:02:07 UTC

Re[2]: Minor Version Question

Hmm, you nailed the problem as dumpxsb shows my compiled schema file was
compiled with 2.19.  But, this poses my real question.  I have gone back and
retested this several times, but the link
http://xmlbeans.webappshosting.com/schemaToolsV103/compile.do is producing my
version 2 code.  Is this link mistakenly crossed to
http://xmlbeans.webappshosting.com/schemaToolsV2/compile.do ?

Thanks,
-- Brian