Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jack Jack <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/11 15:00:13 UTC

Location URI problem with ServiceMix-cxf-bc in 3.2.2 version

Hi ,
  I am using servicemix-3.2.2  I have a similar problem, that I found in the mailing list thread with subjet "Web service URL   problem with ServiceMix-CXF"
  I think, in the cxf-bc consumer configuration, locationURI  must be a URL with http protocol like
locationURI="http://localhost:8080/apache-ervicemix-web-3.2.2/services/anyservice"
Is there way to specify the URL, relatively like locationURI="/anyservice" , same as address in CXF frame work?
Or atleast URI can be specified as a property reference value some thing like , so that during the deployment time , the URI can be set appropriately.
   property name="locationURI" ref="propertyPlaceHolerURI" />
Thanks
Babu
  <