Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2019/05/04 06:01:42 UTC

Re: Question about Hadoop ARM CI

Hi Zhenyu!

you may want to ask around on Apache Bigtop mailing list (CCed). We used to have
Linaro folks maintain CI pipelines for Hadoop there.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Zhenyu,

Apache Hadoop (and most of the other Big Data projects) do not care about cross platform, deployment, distribution, configuration, this is were Apache Bigtop jumps in.

Cross platform builds (amd64, aarch64, ppc64le) are one of the main features of Apache Bigtop.

Right now the jobs https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-trunk-packages/535/ are stopped in order to prepare for the next release, but you may see the breadth of the effort.
Please feel invited to contribute !

The arm CI infrastructure is donated and maintained by the Linaro folks.

Regards,
Olaf