Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com> on 2020/11/01 18:29:04 UTC

No link to 4.2.10 on Karaf download page

Where is the link to Karaf 4.2.10 on the download page, https://karaf.apache.org/download.html?

I expected to each "Last Version" in the "Schedule" table under "Karaf Runtime" to be a link to the version specific distribution directory.

Paul Spencer

Re: No link to 4.2.10 on Karaf download page

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I will change the link name to archive page.

And 4.2.10 is not the only active, 4.3.0 is also there.

Regards
JB

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
Francios,