Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Kapoor <ka...@capecode.in> on 2013/02/15 07:16:54 UTC

Contribution proposal request

Hi,

I am java developer and I would like to contribute in hadoop development,
could anyone please suggest how to achive that.

FYI
At the moment, I am going through the source code of hadoop specially YARN
and getting familiar with it.

Appricated.

Many Thanks
Abhishek kapoor

kapoor@capecode.in
Twitter:@kapoorsunny

Re: Contribution proposal request

Posted by ka...@capecode.in.
Many thanks for reply Arun.
Appreciated.

I have already subscribed to the mailing lists is hadoop ecosystem.

Regards,
Abhishek
.
Thanks and Regards,
Kapoor
Phone: 9971061114

-------
Sent from Blackberry

 Welcome! Apache Hadoop is volunteer driven, and having more hands-on-deck is always more fun!

 Here is some information you may find useful: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

 I'd suggest you subscribe to *-(dev, issues)@hadoop.apache.org list, look around for open jiras and start working on simple bug-fixes, small features and then graduate over to more complicated pieces once you are more comfortable.

hope that helps,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy