Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Djohannot <da...@heig-vd.ch> on 2008/01/16 09:59:15 UTC

Archiva installation on Glassfish server

Hi,
I try to deploy the Archiva war file on my Glassfish server, but without any
result...

I have create the two databases needed (users and archiva) on MySQL. then I
have deployed the war file in Glassfish. But from here I'm lost, i don't
know how to convert from apache installation guide to Glassfish...

I have found a post about a "guide" to install Archiva on glassfish(Post
"Archiva installation documentation on 'all' J2EE containers"): it contains
three lines, and for continuous (It explains what to do, but not how, and
really incomplete : )...

Has someone succeeds in the installation of Archiva on Glassfish?
Where do I put the database information for Archiva to connect to the
databases?

All help is welcome, thanks to you,

David Johannot

Re: Archiva installation on Glassfish server

Posted by Djohannot <da...@heig-vd.ch>.

I had finally managed to deploy the War in Glassfish. I will create a new
page in the Archiva's wiki to help those who meet the same problem.

David