Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/06 05:36:33 UTC

SystemML github mirror is behind one commit

Looks like the SystemML github mirror is missing one commit compared to
Apache SystemML git repository.

git log --oneline master..apache/master
41d9d2c Remove copyrights from license, add license where needed

What's the best way to fix this issue ? Should I create a JIRA ?

Thank you.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: SystemML github mirror is behind one commit

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Geoffrey for the rapid response and the useful information! It is
greatly appreciated.

Deron

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.