Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/01/12 03:17:28 UTC

JIRA Migration Project Confirmation

AltRMI, Jelly, Geronimo, and Phoenix Developers and PMC Members,

Over the past few weeks we have asked you to review the test installation.
We have heard positive reports, and no negative reports.

We are in the process of working with codehaus to migrate the ASF projects.
Codehaus is setting the projects READ-ONLY on the codehaus Jira.  As soon as
we complete the migration on nagoya, we will restore the permission scheme.

	--- Noel