Posted to users@camel.apache.org by optixpro <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2013/05/03 14:36:22 UTC

How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?

Hi

I want to authen to some system to get cookie and post some data to server.
But i got problem after i done submit authen request to server it try to
redirect me to some url.
then i got* HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily* back

How can i follow that redirect and proceed do another request in the same
session.

please help me
Thanks you guys

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731967/Capture.png>
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731967/log.png>

RE: How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?

Posted by dilipkumar19 <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Optixpro,

did you find a solution for this ??
I am stuck with a similar problem but with https url.
the base url get s authenticated sucessfully and creates an url with token
but redirect fails

RE: How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?

Posted by optixpro <ar...@hotmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks you your reply
I think the problem because it is POST if GET it is no problem.

Best Regards,Puchong VongthongdeeSoftware ConsultantWipro CorporationMobile:  (+66)-089-761-9333www.wipro.com

Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 06:39:24 -0700
From: ml-node+s465427n5731976h95@n5.nabble.com
To: arm_dn@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?

	Hi

You can configure the httpClient.xxx options to follow redirections.

Click on those links at the description for the httpClient.xxx in that

options table here

http://camel.apache.org/http4

And find the various options for redirections. And enable then, eg

httpClient.handleRedirects=true&httpClient.maxRedirects=3

Or somerthing like that. The options should be named as they are from

those links.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM, optixpro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi

> I want to authen to some system to get cookie and post some data to server.

> But i got problem after i done submit authen request to server it try to

> redirect me to some url.

> then i got* HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily* back

> How can i follow that redirect and proceed do another request in the same

> session.

> please help me

> Thanks you guys

> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731967/Capture.png>

> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731967/log.png>

Claus Ibsen

-----------------

Red Hat, Inc.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Email: [hidden email]

Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus

Blog: http://davsclaus.com

		http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/How-to-follow-redirect-url-from-server-with-http4-in-camel-tp5731967p5731976.html

		To unsubscribe from How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?, click here.

		NAML

Re: How to follow redirect url from server with http4 in camel ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM, optixpro <ar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to authen to some system to get cookie and post some data to server.
> But i got problem after i done submit authen request to server it try to
> redirect me to some url.
> then i got* HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily* back
>
> How can i follow that redirect and proceed do another request in the same
> session.
>
> please help me
> Thanks you guys
>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731967/Capture.png>