Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Dorner, Thomas" <Th...@t-systems.com> on 2004/04/01 09:37:08 UTC

AW: MessageContext.getCurrentContext() returns null

You can handle your attachment like this - without using the
MessageContext

Object[] attachments = soapService.getAttachments();
AttachmentPart attachPart = (AttachmentPart) attachments[0];
AttachmentPart attachPart1 = (AttachmentPart) attachments[1];

DataHandler arrow = attachPart.getDataHandler();
DataHandler folder = attachPart1.getDataHandler();

File myFile1 = new File("C:\\temp\\" + attachPart.getContentId() + ".gif");
FileOutputStream myFOS1 = new FileOutputStream(myFile1);
arrow.writeTo(myFOS1);

Another solution can be - take your Service or Locator (also Service)
and get the AxisEngine --> then make engine.getCurrentMessageContext()!?

AxisEngine engine = oService.getEngine();
engine.getCurrentMessageContext();

Thomas