Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com> on 2002/02/10 07:37:02 UTC

[DOCUMENTATION] Torque Tutorial Complete

I've finally completed the Torque tutorial I have been talking about for
the past couple of weeks.  It is my hope that this will help out new
users of Torque.  It would have been useful when I was learning it :)

If someone feels this is worthy for the site, I've included the xdoc in
this email as well as a patch for xdocs/stylesheets/project.xml that
includes a link to it.

For those that want to view the tutorial rendered as HTML, I have it
hosted on my web server at:

http://www.kazmier.com/~kaz/torque/tutorial.html

Note: some of the links may not work because they are relative to the
jakarta site in anticipation that this tutorial might be placed on the
jakarta site.

Thanks!
Pete

--
Peter Kazmier                                 http://www.kazmier.com
PGP Fingerprint   4FE7 8DA3 D0B5 9CAA 69DC  7243 1855 BC2E 4B43 5654

RE: [DOCUMENTATION] Torque Tutorial Complete

Posted by Paulo Silveira <Pa...@commworld.de>.
Hi Pete

Incredible
Really good and complete