Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by tao xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 20:29:19 UTC

New consumer client compatible with old broker

Hi team,

Does new consumer client (the one in trunk) work with 0.8.2.x broker? I am
planning to use the new consumer in our development but don't want to
upgrade the broker to the latest. is it possible to do that?

Re: New consumer client compatible with old broker

Posted by tao xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks James

Posted by James Cheng <jc...@tivo.com>.