Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Yotam Ofek <se...@zahav.net.il> on 2005/06/10 16:56:58 UTC

Re: real basic SAX question

chris nuernberger wrote:

>Is there a way to get the current number from the sax2 parser?  Either
>from the implementation of the DefaultHandler's beginElement or
>endElement callbacks or from the object that has access the the
>SAX2XMLReaderImpl object?
>
>Chris

I don't know if you've solved this already or not, but you can just
implement setDocumentLocator from ContentHandler, and set the Locator a
global variable.
Then in startElement or endElement you just query the Locator. Easy as that.

Re: real basic SAX question

Posted by chris nuernberger <cn...@gmail.com>.
I have, and I did it exactly the way you describe!

Thanks anyway, Chris