Posted to users@maven.apache.org by th...@se.abb.com on 2003/02/25 18:06:39 UTC

site:deploy?

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to use the site:deploy command, but get this exception:

Root cause
Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ssh lukas -l tmeggerl "mkdir
 -p lukas/javaprojects" error=2

Running the command in Cygwin works.

Any idea's

Best regards

/Theis.

Re: site:deploy?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:06, theis.meggerle@se.abb.com wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm trying to use the site:deploy command, but get this exception:
>
> Root cause
> Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ssh lukas -l tmeggerl
> "mkdir -p lukas/javaprojects" error=2\

error 2 is file not found which implies that ssh is not on the command line.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald