Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by yuhang li <89...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 03:39:13 UTC

Region server web port doesn't respond

Hi all,

I'm using hbase 1.2.9.

Every time after starting regionserver several days, I cannot open its web
ui.

Using nc test tcp port, it's OK. But using curl, it just show 'curl: (52)
empty reply from server '.

Some abnormal message can be found in logs(in every minute):

2019-11-04 20:01:54,099 INFO [738111983@qtp-732189840-1 - Acceptor0
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:26030] mortbay.log:
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet@59f478d5 JVM BUG(s) -
injecting delay58 times
2019-11-04 20:01:54,099 INFO [738111983@qtp-732189840-1 - Acceptor0
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:26030] mortbay.log:
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager$SelectSet@59f478d5 JVM BUG(s) -
recreating selector 58 times, canceled keys 928 times

Re: Region server web port doesn't respond

Posted by yuhang li <89...@gmail.com>.
openjdk version "1.8.0_171"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b10)

Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> 于2019年11月6日周三 上午11:44写道:

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
What's your JDK version