Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2016/11/21 07:29:18 UTC

Re: Lucene.Net - 4.8

Hi, thanks for the report - this is a known issue that is currently being
worked on.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

RE: Lucene.Net - 4.8

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Adding Patrick, I don't think he's on the mailing list

http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer & Consultant Lucene.NET committer and PMC member

RE: Lucene.Net - 4.8

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.