Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by bibhas <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 00:31:07 UTC

Error deploying the same session EJB in two WAR modules

Hello,

I have two WAR files. They both include the same Session EJB class. When I
deploy the second WAR, I get
"org.apache.openejb.DuplicateDeploymentIdException: Application cannot be
deployed as it contains deployment-ids" error. This is a major show stopper
right now. Is there any work around?

Thank you.

Re: Error deploying the same session EJB in two WAR modules

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes here http://tomee.apache.org/jndi-names.html