Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashish Raniwala <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 02:39:00 UTC

Clearing Persistent Properties

Hi,
Is there a way to clear persistent properties of all pages for logged in
user (without invalidating session) ? I know that we can call forgetPage for
given page but I am in the situation where I do not know the name of loaded
page but want to clear its state. The reason I do not know the name of the
page is because its a composite page created by sitemesh and the navigation
page does not know the content page. While leaving the current content page
I need to clear its state.
Thanks,
Ashish Raniwala