Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Siegmann Daniel, NY" <Da...@fja-us.com> on 2007/04/12 22:45:28 UTC

Doc suggestion - deploying 3rd party source jars

Just a suggestion for improving the documentation. Please let me know if
this should be filed somewhere on JIRA, and I will do so.

On the website there is a mini guide for deploying 3rd party jars (using
deploy-file):
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-deploying-3rd-party-jars.html.
It would be helpful if this also included instructions on deploying the
source (add -Dclassifier=sources and set -DgeneratePom=false).

I know it is a small detail, but it is better than digging through the
mailing list archives.

Daniel Siegmann
FJA-US, Inc.
512 Seventh Ave., New York, NY  10018
(212) 840-2618 ext. 139

Re: Doc suggestion - deploying 3rd party source jars

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
please file in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG
if you provide a patch it will appreciated

On 4/12/07, Siegmann Daniel, NY <Da...@fja-us.com> wrote:
> Just a suggestion for improving the documentation. Please let me know if
> this should be filed somewhere on JIRA, and I will do so.
>
> On the website there is a mini guide for deploying 3rd party jars (using
> deploy-file):
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-deploying-3rd-party-jars.html.
> It would be helpful if this also included instructions on deploying the
> source (add -Dclassifier=sources and set -DgeneratePom=false).
>
> I know it is a small detail, but it is better than digging through the
> mailing list archives.

> Daniel Siegmann
> FJA-US, Inc.
> 512 Seventh Ave., New York, NY  10018