Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/06/28 04:41:24 UTC

nodejitsu instance failing; can't test file-transfer

I'm seeing 502 responses from cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com, the instance
that we use for testing file-transfer, so I can't properly test a couple of
pull requests.

Who manages that machine, and can they see what's up with it?

(The error I see if I navigate there in a browser is "Reached max retries
limit"; it doesn't sounds like a quota issue; could be a misconfiguration
though)

Ian

Re: nodejitsu instance failing; can't test file-transfer

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
The app needed a full stop/start cycle (simple restart didn't do it), but
it seems to be behaving better now.

Thanks, Shaz.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
Thanks, I'll take a look